Consulting

Thread: How to Find selected Active cell highlighted with Color and copy the data provided in

How to Find selected Active cell highlighted with Color and copy the data provided in

I am new to VBA so if somebody help me to solve my problem then I shall be really grateful as I am stuck with it. Please have a look at the attached picture below and if somebody provide me code for VBA then it will be really helpful for me. Task contains following steps.

1- In row 11 dates are provided in corresponding columns. Like 16/11, 17/11, 18/11 etc.
    2- From row (12 to 29) I have different tasks to do are provided.
    My task is.
    1- When I select any cell/ box by filling it with any color the date available in the (row 10) above that cell (automatically goes/copies) to the specified cell mentioned for that task. For Example: I select Row 21 AQR presentation cell and highlight it by filling it with color so the date above that cell automatically goes/copies to specified cell mentioned above for AQR presentation and similarly I have to do with every cell.

2- I only need AQR Presentation row 21 value and row 16 AQR presentation (1st row ) value in the header because I need it to be used in next worksheet.At a time only 1 date is selected in these Rows. Means in Row 21 I can select 1 date at a time and similar is with Row 16 I can select 1 date.
    For Header I have 2 boxes because these are of my concern.
    Just need to be focused only on AQR Presentation row 21 value and row 16 AQR presentation (1st row ) value in the header because I need it to be used in next worksheet.

Request:
    I need a code that detects the active cell which is highlighted with color (but code detect every color except grey color) and sends the date above that cell to a specified folder mentioned for that above.
    Please see the figure for more clear understanding.
    I shall be grateful if somebody help me in providing the code for this.
    Attached Images Attached Images