Consulting

Thread: Find folders

Find folders

Good afternoon,

I have many folders and sub folders, I need to find a folder called "SalesOrder", I believe it was accidentally moved into another folder.

Thank you

RomuloRDM

Search for mail you know is in the folder.
    Open the found message from the search list.
    Press <Ctrl> + <Shift> + <F> to open Advanced Find
    Click Browse
    Scroll to see the folder tree
    To debug, mouse-click anywhere in the code. Press F8 repeatedly to step through the code. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DebuggingVBA.aspx

If your problem has been solved in your thread, mark the thread "Solved" by going to the "Thread Tools" dropdown at the top of the thread. You might also consider rating the thread by going to the "Rate Thread" dropdown.

Good Morning,

I could not find following these steps, I would have some form via VBA so I can list the entire structure of my folders, I use OUTLOOK 2007.

Thank you

VBAX Newbie
    1.Right click on the root of your mailbox.
    2.Choose Properties.
    3.Click the Folder Size… button
    Outlook will now list all your folders in an easy to scroll window so you can quickly review the names of the folders that you have. It will also reveal the full folder path so that you can easily browse to it once you’ve found it.

Good Morning,

I actually list the folders, however the folder I need to find is a subfolder of a file, and so I checked this list does not show archive folders.