Hello, i'm new in this Forum and hope you guys could help me with some problems i have in Powerpoint. First off all im already sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.First Problem is, I want to bend pictures in Powerpoint. For example i got a led stripe which is bendable. But the picture itself is straight and i want to show the poeple that the led stripe is bendable. Is there a way to bend the picture, preferably following a curve line you can decide by yourself. My second problem is, that i want to make graphics in Powerpoint which are changeable by the dedicated Excel table of the graph. The problem is, that the text from the graphics will brake when you change the size of the graphic. I want to have the same effect, if you save the graphic as a picture so you can change the size of the graphic without breaking the text structure. And my lasst problem is, that i want to start embedded videos by clicking on them instead of having the play button in the left lower corner of the video. I would be very thankful if somebody can help me with my problems.