I need a little push because I can't get this thing to work. I run a macro that takes data from an e-mail attachment, creates invoices, creates despatch notes, etc...

After all that I have an Excel sheet "temporary.xls" with an address on line 1 (ex. A1 Name, B1 street 1, C1 Street 2, D1 Postal Code, E1 City, F1 Country). Line 2 and following contains the parcel data with a parcel number and weight (ex. B2 12345 C2 15 kg - B3 12346 C3 20 kg - B42 12999 C42 7 kg).

I want to push this data into Word, so that my pinprinter automatically starts to print Avery Labels TAB1 125 x 74. The problem is that I don't know how many labels there are to print on beforehand as one day I can 5 parcels, but the following day 15 parcels.

...and to add insult to injury... I don't want to manually import this data through a Word mail-merge, I would like this all to be triggered from my Excel page, so that only one macro-click does the trick.

Is this possible? (to see how long I am thinking about this: http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=67400&highlight=)... and sorry for the cross-post...