Consulting

Thread: Vacation Calendar

Vacation Calendar

This is a simple planninig of vacation.
    I have maked this but i have a probelm "to jump"...

Is possible to jump during the colorization of the cells, the day Saturday Sunday (in effect there are to the default a holiday)?

For example the record nr. 22712 (FANELLI AMALIA) i colorize from the macro, the cell from G11 to J11. I would want to colorize only the cells G11 and J11. Naturally the range H11 and I11 are Saturday and Sunday...

This modify for all record that have a range with this rules...

I hope to be clear...

As usual tks in advance.

Here is an updated copy of the vacation?? worksheet. I have added a button that will look at each entry on each row. Find the corresponding person on the other 2 sheets and shade the areas red. It compensates for when a vacation cross from one sheet to the next(ie. June 27- July 14). Your main sheet does not have the dates in a date format, and excel just recognizes them as text. I have compensated for that in the code, so continue to enter them as just text values.(Your semester sheets have them as datevalues, this must stay that same as well.) Have fun.
    The most difficult errors to resolve are the one's you know you didn't make.

Big work, but i have insert a new version "UP HERE" if you have an idea???
    Tks in advance.

As long as you have not changed it a lot, we should be able to move code to a new template and get it working. Can you upload your new template, and let me take a look at it.
    I think you also wanted to highlight the weekends in red, with the vacation requests? I will see if I can add that to the code.

Tks, you are much kind, and tks for patience... sorry for if i have upgrade the original file... Good work...

Does that mean you don't need anymore help?? I noticed a few posts going back and forth between you and DRJ? Is he taking care of it or what?

o NO! You are always welcome....

VBAX Newbie
    Hi -- Sorry to jump in on your thread . I am working on a shift scheduling project and I am trying to do a look up of scheduled people so I can list them on the days they are working. I cannot figure out how to pull just the names for the guys on duty to 'dynamically' list them! In my search on this site I came across this thread -- CBrine I do not see the attachment you uploaded?

I think this vacation calendar may be a help in finding my solution.

Thank you!

Kelly

I would suggest that you create a new post for this issue. This post is about 5 years old, and I'm assuming any attachments have been archived by now. And SAL21's grasp of what he actually wanted was pretty poor, and if I remember this sheet correct, it was a really difficult to work with, and poorly designed.
    Cal

VBAX Newbie

You know I didn't check the post date! I'll start a new post. I am probably making this more difficult than it needs to be I just seem to be knocking my head on the wall

Thank you

Kelly