Consulting

Thread: VBA: VLOOKUP with LOOP

VBA: VLOOKUP with LOOP

What`s up guys,
    I recently started to work with VBA, I am finding it amazing, but really complex for a non-programming mindset person.
    I have been mostly recording my VBAs, and it is a great way to learn. But I came across this topic that I cannot really find a way to implement. I have been watching videos and reading forums, but nothing exactly what I need. I am hoping someone is able to assist me here.

I would like to build a macro to automatize the below:

Combine information of 3 worksheets in one worksheet (Cognos).
    I want to see in Cognos sheet only rows with NW status (NW status is shown at at Sheet VT11 in Colum J )

I would like to:
    1. At Cognos sheet, delete rows of files that are not in the VT11 sheet and is not NW status in the Column J. until here it was fine, but... not further.
    >The Cognos sheet should show only rows that are NW from the Column J at VT11 sheet.

2. At Cognos Sheet, Column C, =VLOOKUP(B2,'VT11'!A:B,2,FALSE) Loop until last Cognos sheet B2 row.
    > Bring the Order # from VT11 sheet to Cognos sheet.

3. At Cognos Sheet, Column AK, implement =VLOOKUP(A2,TietanMasterExtra!A:BD,56,FALSE) Loop until last Cognos sheet A2 row.
    > Bring the Additional Text info from TietanMasterExtra(BD) sheet to Cognos Sheet (AK)

4. At Cognos Sheet, Column AL, Loop until last row the =VLOOKUP(B2,'VT11'!A:O,14,FALSE)
    > Bring the Name info from VT11sheet (N) sheet to Cognos Sheet (AL)

Thanks in advance for your help
    Cheers
    Bruno
    Last edited by BrunoVeiga; 03-13-2017 at 05:23 AM.