Consulting

Thread: Reference Hyperlinking/Bookmarking

Reference Hyperlinking/Bookmarking

Hi,

Currently i am working on a word document, in which i have approx 180 references in the Reference section and i need to do them as cross referencing in the document.

Please see below for your better understanding.

"Nahak 1993

Reference:

Nahak 1993Nahak RK, Pradeep S, Khan I, et al. A randomized controlled phase I trial of colony-stimulating factor for treatment of. Nat Inst of Heal 1993;81: 2496-2502."

Could you please help me resolving this issue.

Kind Regards,
    Rina

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    If you're referring to citations & bibliography entries created using Word's referencing tools, that's not possible.
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your reply. Would it be possible if we can bookmark all the references present in the Reference Section.

Kind Regards,
    Rina

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rinabastia View Post
    Would it be possible if we can bookmark all the references present in the Reference Section.
    Presumably you mean the Bibliography. No. the Bibliography uses a BIBLIOGRAPHY field and it's impossible to bookmark anything in a field. Although you could bookmark the individual citations in the document body, footnotes or endnotes, I don't see what that would achieve, as there'd still be no way to link them to a given bibliographic entry.
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]