Consulting

Thread: Is there a way to make a Powerpoint slide transition to the next by scrolling?

VBAX Newbie
    Is there a way to make a Powerpoint slide transition to the next by scrolling?

Hello,

I am trying to figure out if I can view Powerpoint slides the way you view a PDF document when scrolling down in Adobe. I want both the bottom of the previous slide and top of the next slide to be visible when I transition to the next slide, but I want this to occur while the slideshow is playing. I need the presentation to play because I need to show the animations when clicking. (I don't want to use the push transition because I don't want the slides to keep moving, they should only move upon an action like scrolling with the mouse.)

Ideally, the slides don't transition and instead I can scroll through them like you do in a Word or pdf document, but at the same time I can click through the animations on the slides.

I couldn't find any programs for purchase that allow this, so was going to write a macro. Are either of these possible or does anyone know of any other programs that would allow for this?

Thank you!

VBAX Master
    John Wilson
    Microsoft PowerPoint MVP
    Amazing Free PowerPoint Tutorials
    http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoi...tutorials.html