Consulting

Thread: How I can Search on ListBox

Unhappy How I can Search on ListBox

Hi everybody,

Firstly sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me.

Now
    1) I've a lot of value on 'sheet2' & 'B' Column.
    2) I've a listbox at 'sheet1' which uses the values on 'sheet2'. (I choose a value on that listbox and apply the macro)
    3) It's hard to find the value I'm looking for because there are a lot of values on 'sheet2'

?) Can I make a searchbox on top of the listbox which show values when I type some words in this searchbox?
    It's hard to find the value I'm looking for because there are a lot of values.It's hard to find the value I'm looking for because there are a lot of values.It's hard to find the value I'm looking for because there are a lot of values.

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard
    Use a combobox instead of a listbox.

Quote Originally Posted by snb View Post
    Use a combobox instead of a listbox.
    But I can not type any thing on the combobox so its not solve my problem, of course if I didn't make any mistake.

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard
    You can type anything you like in a combobox, it derives its name from that property.

Quote Originally Posted by snb View Post
    You can type anything you like in a combobox, it derives its name from that property.
    snb I only choose value ı can not type anything for quickly find value which I look up.

Ads?z.jpg

VBAX Sage
    Use the ActiveX version of the ListBox, you have to enter the ListRange and Linked cell manuall

Capture.JPG

One of the properties is how to match entry, in this case by First Letter

Capture1.JPG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

Bro this is so cool but I have to type completely words or first letter of the word which I look up, so this not work on me.
    I want like this.

1.jpg

Normal screen. when I type some words, it must filtered values on listbox. Like pic.

2.jpg