Consulting

Thread: Shapes behaving like command buttons and changing shape colours

Shapes behaving like command buttons and changing shape colours

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can help, I'm new to vba and can't get my head around getting shape to behave like command buttons.

I am trying to recreate the game Blockbusters in ppt 2013/2016. So I have a main page with the Hexagon numbered 1-25. If for example you click on Hex 1 it will take you to the slide for Qu 1.

On the slide of qu 1 I have drawn 3 other hexagon with 3 different colours...so when you click on either one then it will return to the main slide and change the colour of qu 1 to which every colour hexagon was pressed. Can anyone help with the code??

VBAX Master
    Have a look at the code in this presentation.

hex.pptm
    John Wilson
    Microsoft PowerPoint MVP
    Amazing Free PowerPoint Tutorials
    http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoi...tutorials.html

VBAX Sage
    To run John's code from a shape, you need to select the shape, right click on Link, and assign the macro

The called macro receives the clicked shape as an input parameter so that it knows what to do with it, for it, or to it

Capture.JPG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3