Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: VBA code in Cash Flow forecast

VBAX Regular

VBAX Regular

If I were to add another 10 years to the worksheet, what would have to change in the VBA code for the code to run years 11-20? Please see attached. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular
    Question

Offthelip,

When I have income values that are already coming in from accounts 1-11 (rows 3-6 and rows 13-19), the VBA code does not seem to adjust for those income values. For instance in the attached spreadsheet in tab cash flow (3), if I run the VBA code as is where it is clear that money should be taken from account 1 to make taxable assets stay positive, it looks like it over pulls income. For instance taxable assets in years 2018, 2020, 2024 go to 64k, 91k, 87k. Why is it over pulling? Can you make it only take what is necessary to get to $10k? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Expert
    You are trying to develop what is obviously a fairly sophisticated tax forecast system. I answered your original question and a number of follow up questions. These last two requirements were not in your original requirements, I would be surprised if these last two were the last "additional requirements" for your system. I am sorry but I don't have the time or the inclination to develop this any more. I suggest you either learn to do it yourself by studying VBA more or else you pay somebody to do it for you. This is supposed to be a VBA forum to answer VBA questions, which I am happy to help with.
    Just to give you a clue, it would appear that you need to add the amounts in rather than writing them in.
    Last edited by offthelip; 08-30-2017 at 01:53 AM.

VBAX Regular
    ok. thanks for your help. I am glad to have gotten this far with the code.