Consulting

Thread: alternate page numbers for Verbal Meeting Assembly Members

VBAX Mentor
    alternate page numbers for Verbal Meeting Assembly Members

I have to prepare a Verbal Meeting Assembly Members, pages must be 100 blank and numbered with headers, but the back of the page must be barred and not numbered and without headers. So I was thinking of making 200 pages by alternating a blank and one striped and then printing duplex but I do not know how to make them alternate and number a page yes and no.
    Other ideas are well accepted.
    Thank you

desired output attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    1. Go to Page Layout|Page Setup>Layout and check the 'Different first page' and 'Different odd & even' options.
    2. Create your first 3 pages, inserting the diagonal line into the header of the 2nd page and 'LIBRO DEI VERBALI DI ASSEMBLEA DEI SOCI – pag ' into the header of the 3rd page
    3. After 'pag ' in the page header for page 3, insert a field coded as: {=({PAGE}+1)/2 \# 0}. Note that the field brace pairs (i.e. '{ }') for the field code are all created in the document itself, via Ctrl-F9 (Cmd-F9 on a Mac); you can't simply type them or copy & paste them from this message.
    Done.

From now on, simply add pages in pairs, by inserting as many manual page breaks as you need for the required output.
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]

VBAX Mentor