Consulting

Thread: Write Selected AutoCad Text to Excel

VBAX Newbie
    Write Selected AutoCad Text to Excel

HI EXPERT VBA CAD

I have one drawing files, VBA code need to export text into excel worksheet, here with some condition. Text on drawing can have specified layer, text should be selected by mouse in order.. one selection text or group (two, three,etc mouse selection as group) text selection with some guide( some enter or what ever step break identification their, to going next selection of one or group text) Those should be put in different specified cells in excel.
    ex: one selection text as title (First Column-"A")
    four group selection as any remarks (Range "B","C","D","E") - the group of selected text within the cell tab or comma
    likewise put text data in excel file..........
    i am also trying to do this task, but i am newly in vba cad.. due to time problem, So i expecting from user .. if its possible please give good answer..
    and also expecting further related cad vba guide..

Thanks..
    Yazzo

Can you give a better explanation as to what you want?
    Selecting the text on screen is doable with no problem, so is placing it into an excel spreadsheet.
    Are you asking that each selection be placed in a cell or does the text string need to be broken into words and each word placed in a cell?

VBAX Newbie
    First Thanks for your Responsible

My drawing file;

drawing.jpg

Out put results;

Excel Output.jpg

this is my requirement of this task..

I think now its better task do by manual selection ... First trying to do this manual selection which were explain earlier..

but my future dreams is its should be done automatic selection..
    The 'Lot No' is selected from excel (Send the text from excel cell("A")) and boundary schedule (North, East, South, West) should be created auto and write excel...
    In Autocad Search text which was sent from excel sheet, Consider insertion point of the text string, create the boundary or region(North, East, South,West) surrounding that selected lot parcel, extract text from closed created region or boundary parcel surrounding then write in excel with space or comma.........
    After finishing task delete everything there created for this purpose..

According to my knowledge i think this is a method will have to be done for this automatic, if there available different way of technique, welcome here......
    anyway results needed as shown above.......
    Actually now doing manually see drawing and typing Boundary Schedule in excel, sometimes will have to be written more than 100, 200 lots parcel boundary schedule, need two days more, that's why searching there any short through by vba...

Yours;
    Yazzo

Could you post an example for Lot 58?
    I will need your drawing files. Zip it up before trying to post.

VBAX Newbie

herewith attached my drawing file..

Lot 58 >>>>>>>> North : 57 56 59 >> East : 56 59 79 80 >> South : 79 80 46 >> West : 46 57