Consulting

Thread: CustomerAccounts !! HELP Control and Logic Loops

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Regular
    CustomerAccounts !! HELP Control and Logic Loops

We are in chapter 7 - Control logic and loops and I cannot figure out what is wrong with my code for example 20

The file Customer Accounts.xlsx contains account information on a company’s customers. For each customer listed by customer ID, the Data worksheet has the amount the customer has purchased during the current year and the amount the customer has paid on these purchases so far.

For example, the first customer purchased an amount worth $2466 and has paid up in full. In contrast, the second customer purchased an amount worth $1494 and has paid only $598 of this.

Write a sub to create a list on the Results worksheet of all customers who still owe more than $1000. (It should first clear the contents of any previous list on this worksheet.) The list should show customer IDs and the amounts owed. This sub should work even if the data change, including the possibility of more or fewer customer accounts.

I have attached the file I am working with, please tell me what I am doing wrong! I have messed with this code and I am completely lost.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SamT; 09-17-2017 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Removed Text Formatting