Consulting

Thread: Changing instances of Font Color in an Outlook Message

VBAX Regular
    Changing instances of Font Color in an Outlook Message

Is there a way to change all instances of a specific font color in Outlook to another font color?

For example the font color in a specific table in Outlook is a specific blue, but to make it stand out more I want it to be red.
    Unfortunately the text itself has a mixture of multiple font colors. So, picking it out one-by-one would be a challenge.

Use the replace function which works just the same as it does in Word. With the cursor in the open message body, click CTRL+H. Select 'More'. Search for Format > Font > Color - Replace with Format > Font > Color
    Graham Mayor - MS MVP (Word) 2002-2019
    Visit my web site for more programming tips and ready made processes
    http://www.gmayor.com

VBAX Regular
    Thanks gmayor, but I need a function that will replace a specific font color with another color. So, in the message, there will be multiple font colors. I want the ability to select the whole table, but only replace say all Greens with Reds, but leave all blacks and blues alone. Unfortunately, those Greens are scattered throughout the table, so selecting all the greens would be difficult.

You don't have to select anything to use the Replace function. The cursor has to be in the body of the open message. You can search for an individual colour and replace it with another.
    Graham Mayor - MS MVP (Word) 2002-2019
    Visit my web site for more programming tips and ready made processes
    http://www.gmayor.com

VBAX Regular
    Ahh, yes, i think i get it now. That's awesome! Thank You!