Data_Scroll_Test.xls

Hi there, new to VBA (Like completely new so please be detailed and bare with me)

I have prepared a template (please see attached) for a data capture workbook. I am using a program called BetAngel which streams data through to my spreadsheet live at various speeds, I am aiming to work at the fastest speed of 20m/s. If you scroll down to row 37 and below you will see what is normally supplied (the data I am using is the back odds in cells H45,H47,H49 and H51). The top of the sheet is where I will create live graphs and create a general dashboard area. Now what I need help with...

To the right, starting from cell AK1, I wish to create a 1/5 second timer that loops every 20m/s (so 1 to 10 and then start again) and then just to the right of that, every time a new number ticks, I'd like it to record the previous price which will shift everything down one row. The idea being that the first table captures 10 rows of data at 20m/s so every 200m/s I can turn that data into OHLC figures just to the right and then these will run down the sheet for as long as the sheet is active (BetAngel have a restrict refresh so the sheet will only populate 10 minutes before each horse race - so I may need a VBA command that just kick start the ticker and data capture commands off once something is in cell H45 (>=0). If it helps the spreadsheet already has a current time cell (but this only ticks in seconds and a countdown until race time cell; again only whole seconds).

I hope this all makes sense and you can see what I am trying to do. The other cells under the blue section will be for indicators which will just be simple IF functions that will automatically work once data begins to populate. I would really appreciate it if anybody could mop up some basic code to help me achieve this. Thanks again kind wizards of the internet.