Consulting

Thread: VLOOKUP and skip blanks

VBAX Newbie
    VLOOKUP and skip blanks

Hello all,

i have a sheet of more then 1000 journal entries and i want to print each entry in a separate sheet but it is very complicated for me to do that, so i need your help.

the master sheet that i have contains more than 100 expense and other ledgers, so i want all cells to fill automatically (exp. ledger name, Dr and Cr) by only inserting entry num.

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    see attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

Oh groan… you've cross posted without telling us:
    https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...ip-blanks.html

Please follow netiquette (actually rules).
    See http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

VBAX Newbie
    first i apologize for this, the reason that no one find a solution to the issue and i didn't know the rules.

second i would like to thank you very much this formulas work perfectly but i have one question, what i have to do if i have a sheet containing more than this columns (expenses)? what i have to change?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saied View Post
    first i apologize for this, the reason that no one find a solution to the issue and i didn't know the rules.
    It would be a very good idea to provide a link to here at the mrExcel thread. They have the same rules. Rules are there to be read (and even followed sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by saied View Post
    i have one question, what i have to do if i have a sheet containing more than this columns (expenses)? what i have to change?
    Probably quite a lot. It depends on the layout of the data, and what you want to see as a result. We need a more representative workbook.
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

VBAX Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by p45cal View Post
    It would be a very good idea to provide a link to here at the mrExcel thread. They have the same rules. Rules are there to be read (and even followed sometimes).
    OK this already done.

Quote Originally Posted by p45cal View Post
    Probably quite a lot. It depends on the layout of the data, and what you want to see as a result. We need a more representative workbook.
    My work book is in Arabic language and i translated the above workbook as example i think it will be difficult to you to handle it, so i will try to do it myself and if i can't i will back to you.

thanks