Consulting

Thread: Entering input Data to next available cell in another sheet

VBAX Newbie
    Entering input Data to next available cell in another sheet

I have a workbook with 7 sheets. The master input page "Prices". When I input the data in the cell (C3) in the row, I need a macro that will input that data in the appropriate sheet (example:Store 3) and the next blank cell in a specific row (example: Vases). Hope I've explained this issue, The same for each of the new input.

Also, can I have the copied data be a different color based on criteria (High, Low, Average)?

I've spent way more time than I'd like to admit without success.

BTW: I am on PC Windows 10 using Excel 2016. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Please show us all the code you have, and upload a sterilized workbook. Use Go Advanced >> Manage Attachments to upload files.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Moderator VBAX Guru Simon Lloyd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmalplz View Post
    I have a workbook with 7 sheets. The master input page "Prices". When I input the data in the cell (C3) in the row, I need a macro that will input that data in the appropriate sheet (example:Store 3) and the next blank cell in a specific row (example: Vases). Hope I've explained this issue, The same for each of the new input.

Also, can I have the copied data be a different color based on criteria (High, Low, Average)?

I've spent way more time than I'd like to admit without success.

BTW: I am on PC Windows 10 using Excel 2016. Thanks in advance for any help on this.
    From your "Input" how would the destination sheet be defined? How would the specific row be defined?

What have you tried so far? let us see and try to coach you to a successful end

If you have a workbook that you've been working on attach it here so we can directly help you with your structure.
    Regards,
    Simon
    Please read this before cross posting!
    In the unlikely event you didn't get your answer here try Microsoft Office Discussion @ The Code Cage
    If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
    Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675 English mathematician & physicist (1642 - 1727)