Consulting

Thread: Help with an array formula

VBAX Regular
    Question Help with an array formula

I have this formula
    =IFERROR(IF(COUNTIF($K2:$S2,5)>=COLUMNS($K2:$S2),5,””),"")
    to arrange same numbers in the cells like (1,1,1), (2,2,2,2), etc. It normaly works without a problem. but when I apply this formula to the data I have on k3:s3 which has this array formula
    {=SMALL(--RIGHT(A2:I2,1),{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9})}
    , the original formula doesn't work. How can I fix this problem? please. thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    Is the attached what you're after?
    I was working with Excel 2003, so you may want to put the IFERROR part back in - but you may not find it necessary.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    Groan.
    Having spent some time preparing you this solution I found you already had an answer hours ago, at least at https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...l-formula.html
    Read the blinking rules, and while your at it, see why here: http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?...-cross-posters
    In the future, consider how willing to put time into finding you a solution I will be? We're humans, not machines.
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

VBAX Regular
    Hi p45cal, I am sorry for the late reply and about my other post too. I couldn't find the answer on the other post you mentioned, but I posted the solution myself there so someone else may use it too. Before coming up with the solution, I wanted to ask here too to get a quick result. because it was urgent. thanks for your answer and time really.