I currently have a macro that runs at the BeforeSave event to create a copy of the document and also print the document to PDF. I have it planned to be ran as a global template, and for that reason I have a userform that prompts the user if they want to save with the macro, cancel, or save normal without the macro. This way the user is able to save documents normally if the documents aren't going to be used for work purposes. I thought I had everything figured out until the autosave feature ran after 10 minutes and triggered the macro to run. This would be very annoying to have the userform pop-up every 10 minutes.
Currently, I bypass the macro if the SaveAs is triggered. Is there a way to recognize the autosave event and let it bypass the macro the same way as the SaveAs? I figured the entire code is not necessary, so I only included the beginning to capture what I was referring too above.

I realize I can disable the auto save feature in Word, but I have a feeling that IT and many users would like to keep it turned on for safety reasons. I'm just trying to figure out my other options at this point.

Private Sub App_DocumentBeforeSave(ByVal Doc As Document, SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean)
    If SaveAsUI Then
        GoTo lbl_End
    Else
'All other code
End Sub
As always, thank you for the help!