Consulting

Thread: Copy and Paste Outlook Emails to Excel

VBAX Regular
    Question Copy and Paste Outlook Emails to Excel

I located instructions on how to select all in Outlook and copy and paste into Excel. Sort of another option to exporting from Outlook to Excel. The export feature does not export the received date. Therefore I use both options, but I forgot how to copy and paste. Right now it paste into one cell versus separate columns. There is no space or other punctuation marks that will allow me to use text to columns.

I performed this early December 2017, and I have been working in so many spreadsheets I forgot the technique. I have 3 spreadsheets where I successfully performed this action.

I have searched but can't find the original instructions, does anyone on this forum know how to copy and paste from Outlook to Excel?

VBAX Regular
    NEVER MIND. I kept digging and found someone who created an Excel macro that will Get Outlook Metadata. It works perfect because I have all the info I need in one spreadsheet.

VBAX Newbie

Would you care to share this code? I am looking for the same... Using a VBA Outlook macro to export unread e-mail subject, body,... into an excel sheet.

Many thanks in advance,
    Kind regards

VBAX Regular
    YanniP, yes. I will logon tomorrow and send it to you.

VBAX Regular
    @YanniP, go to this link. You will find the Excel macro spreadsheet and the code to add to Outlook. Scroll down in the instructions to learn how to pull the email body.

https://blog.vishalon.net/export-out...ata-into-excel

I have another solution for your issue, first you can convert your outlook files into vcf format to convert you can use completeconverter.com/outlook-vcf-export-import/ Import VCF to Outlook converter software. After convert your outlook files into vcf format you can use another tool osttopstapp.com/vcf-to-csv.html VCF to CSV Converter software to convert your vcf files into csv format. After convert your vcf files into csv you can easily import your csv files in your excel spreadsheet.