The code is in Module 1 of “workbook2” and the template to choose from the folder is attached. both are attached.

Basically right now it prompts the user to select the template and performs the code perfectly, instead I want it to prompt the user to choose a folder the folder will be called “templates” and it will contain all the templates that I want it to perform the code on and then save them into an output folder called “output”

The code works by looking to see if column (“NamedRange”) exists as a named range in the template and then returns the report balance if it does exist.
However I want to add logic where for each template in the folder it will check the “Ted ID” in a table in ws "output - flat" and only bring back the values associated with that Ted ID.
So in the table there are two different Ted ID’s so there will be two templates outputs

The table is in “output - flat” tab in “workbook2” along with a “select all” checkbox. I want the code to only loop through all the workbooks and perform the above when the user clicks “ select all” and then “Send values” button.

Let me know if this makes sense and thanks so much...template test.xlsmworkbook2.xlsm