Consulting

Thread: Application Development for Management System

Application Development for Management System

Good Day,

I have been given an opportunity to develop a management system. I am a Legacy Developer, and have done some software development in VB, VBA and VB.Net before. I have also done an online HTML course. But I am not sure what would be the best solution to create this Management System. Also the client wants the package to be online.

Your expertise and guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards
    ETCallHome

Online? I would start by investigating Perl, PHP, MySQL, and jScript. Then look into the various CMS's. Note that you can use MicroSoft's Applications to do it. but, IMO,once you think about going online, Linux compatible programs are better.

At the very least install a WAMP on your computer, but better would be a LAMP on an Apache Red Hat Linux computer,

Manage what?
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kromo321 View Post
    With the right instruction and enough practice, anyone can learn how to design and build applications.
    Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromo321 View Post
    What about adding communication means to the app?
    Yeah without them it will be a pseudoapp ) I advis to have a look at this platform to help you embed awesome communication means https://voximplant.com/messaging I am sure you will appreciate it!