I have searched on the internet and can't quite find what I need. I have a master template sheet with many toggle buttons, text boxes, and combo boxes. The master sheet gets copied and renamed from a userform. The toggle buttons, text boxes, and combo boxes on the new sheet then get renamed and populated from the userform.

Everything was working perfectly, until I realized I forgot to use Option Explicit. Now I am getting a Compile Error: Variable Not Defined on multiple ComboBox change events. It either highlights the Private Sub ComboBox1_Change or the TextBox.Value part of the code. I have 10 lines of the ComboBox change events but I only get the compile error on 5 of them.

The compile error only happens on the newly created sheet when excel is opened, never the master template sheet. Below is one of the ComboBox change events. I feel dumb, because I know there has to be something small I am missing, but I'm at a lose for what I am doing wrong. Especially because after accepting the errors, the worksheet will still function correctly.

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
ToggleButton1.Caption = ComboBox1.Value
Process1Box.Value = ComboBox1.Value & " - " & "#" & TextBox1.Value
End Sub
Also, I am using Excel 2013 at work, and at home I have 2007. I am getting the same error on both versions.

Thanks for the help.