Consulting

Thread: Filtered data in Listbox based on Option buttons EXCEL VBA

Filtered data in Listbox based on Option buttons EXCEL VBA

Hello every one,
    I don't know about VBA or programming or any other language, I usually try to find solutions on the internet which fulfil my requirements and I use those solutions but this time I didn't find any thus I am posting here. I would appreciate and would thankful if someone please help me out with the code which does my required work.
    I have a simple requirement, I have 18 columns sheet with 15 task status, 3 text boxes & 15 frames on form, each frame has 2 options for selection and a list to populate the result.

• Every task is identified by True or False
    • What I need is same as applying a filter on each column's data based on the value selected in the frame by option button or text box input values.If nothing selected in the frames' options or if the text box is empty then filter will not be applied on that particular column
    • I do not need all columns to be shown in the list box, a maximum of 5-6 will be enough for verifying & identification

Following are the example scenarios

1. If True is selected in Task5 Frame and all other option buttons are not selected, all text boxes are empty then the list must populate the data rows of all the customers having TRUE in column Task5
    2. If False is selected in Task15 Frame, Textbox1 has an input value of Customer1 then the list must populate the data rows of only Customer1 with False in Column Task15

I am using Office 2016, which comes preinstalled with the machine. I do not have access to advance or other Microsoft paid VBA controls.
    Last edited by saucy_spider; 04-18-2018 at 11:40 PM.