Consulting

Thread: Selecting Multiple Records

Selecting Multiple Records

I have a working database application that being used for a Point of Sale system for a hobby shop in a retirement community. Artisans are allowed to sell their craft items. Besides all the obvious fields, there is a field for Member ID, Item#, Date_Sold and Date_Removed. Date sold and removed are different as a member might have 20 items in the system. He/she might be a snowbird so when they leave to go back north for the summer, they tend to take unsold items out of the case so they can sell them at swap meets. Anything that isn't sold, gets put back into the system when they return for the winter season.

what I would like to do...

Create a list box or combo box or something that would display all the appropriate items. Then, using a check box or ctrl_click or some method to select multiple items at once. Then, en-mas mark all the selected items as being removed.

I'm currently selecting each item individually and marking the record...then going to next item. Some people are doing this for 20+ items.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    ttfn

Kicker

DUH. I kept looking and found the answer. Multiselect property in a list box. I need a drink.
    ttfn

Kicker