Consulting

Thread: Cannot stop Highlight

Cannot stop Highlight

Help!

I am having trouble shutting down an Excel worksheet......each time I move the mouse over the worksheet, it only highlights more and more rows. I am down to row 60K plus and cannot figure out how to either stop the highlighting, or, to shutdown the workbook.

Thanks in advance,

Carla

have you tried hitting the escape key, or using Alt + F to get to the file menu without the mouse?

Administrator
    Chat VP
    hit Ctrl+Alt+Del then select the dialog for Microsoft Excel and click 'End Task'.

This sometimes happens when your PC needs some housekeeping, if it happens again.... have a read here .http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/arti...ticle&artid=12
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.