First post! Be Nice!

A little background on my problem: I work with 5 team members. Before making a presentation, I always send them a proper template and repeatedly tell them not to change any sort of formatting. Regardless, they play rampage with the PPT. 5 of them send 5 different sections of the presentation. Here are the changes they always make (even after i tell them not to):

1. Change font size/color/style in the presentation slides rather than the master slide
2. Change the position / size / appearance of the header / contents text box.
3. Change background color / image of the presentation slides rather than the master slide.

Now, after compiling the 5 presentations, I regularly have to change the master slide - background image, font/color/size, size and position of header/contents. But since all the slides have been 'manually' adjusted, changing the master slide hardly changes anything. So, I kind of have to remake each slide in a new presentation.

What I am looking for is a methodology / algorithm to a macro - one that will strip all kinds of formatting from all the slides and reset the formatting to the master slides. Please note that I want to keep the dynamism of the master slide intact - e.g. if I later change the position of the header text box, all of the slides will be automatically updated (as it does normally if you do not mess with the position manually in a slide).

I have some knowledge in VBA (mostly excel) and have been making useful use of the macro recorder for quite some time.

But I need to not to apply from master slide, but will provide location of header, source and colour theme, can any one guide how can i do this in microsoft office 2013.

Urgently need help..