Consulting

Thread: Copy Paste VBA code Required with some additional requirements Button

Copy Paste VBA code Required with some additional requirements Button

Hi there,

I need the following VBA Codes:
    1)
    I need a nice button to on tab named "Control" with the following VBA code to achieve the following:
    Go to: "AAA" tab and clear the contents (keep formats) from A2:C1000

I want to acheive this without the screen flickering and would like it to happen in the background while on current tab

2)
    I need another nice button to on tab named "Control" with the following VBA code to achieve the following:
    In "BBB" tab copy entire columns A and B to the last empty row, then paste only values it in from cell A1 in sheet named "NEW"

Next
    In "AAA" tab copy entire columns A and B to the last empty row, then past only values in last empty row in sheet named "NEW"

Next select column A from "NEW" tab and remove duplicates

Next select column b from "NEW" tab and remove duplicates

Next if entire cell contents in column A or B contain exact match " | | " or " | " then delete that cell and shift cells up so there is no empty cell
    I want to acheive this without the screen flickering and would like it to happen in the background while on current tab

3)
    I need another nice button to on tab named "Control" with the following VBA code to achieve the following:
    In tab named "XXX" copy entire column C and paste only values, from D1 in sheet named "NEW"

Next select entire column D in this sheet and remove duplicates
    Next if entire cell contents in column D contain exact match " | | " or " | " then delete that cell and shift cells up so there is no empty cell

=========
    Please let me know step by step on where to place the code and how to create a nice button and apply the code to the button..
    Thanks

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    cross posted elsewhere.
    Hint: read http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

Hi there,

I posted here:
    https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...ml#post5066924

Can anyone help me?