Hello,

I am creating a test results template to report scores from a particular test. I have a table in word with content control combo boxes to type in the numerical score. It has to be a combo box because it is possible to obtain a score of "<100" so I have that value as an option in the drop down, but if it isn't that value, the user types in the numerical value.

Below the table, I have a paragraph describing the test results. There is a sentence where it repeats the numerical value listed in the chart, but it also has a combo box that contains a list of the classification descriptions. For example, scores below 55 are considered "average", scores between 55 and 59 are considered "mildly elevated", scores between 60 and 69 are considered "moderately elevated", and scores 70 and above are considered "extremely elevated".

So the sentence looks like this: "This individual obtained a score of [score combo box], which fell in the [classification combo box] range."

I am trying to figure out how to code it so that I can have the classification populate based on the value in the combo box. So if I enter "72" in the score combo box, the classification combo box will show "extremely elevated" because the score combo box value was 70 or above.

I hope that makes sense. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks.