Hello everyone

My colleagues use an Excel tracker to track tickets they are resolving and I want to implement a system where they can all upload their trackers to a central access database stored in a shared folder.
It's not doing anything fancy, all of the fields in the excel tracker are replicated in the access database, it's literally just copying the data across.
I have the macro set up and it works fine for a little while, but them seemingly for no reason it stops working with the error message:

Run-time error '-2147217900 (80040e14)':
The INSERT INTO statement contains the following unknown field name: 'F13'. Make sure you have typed the name correctly, and try the operation again.

I have verified time and time again that all of the fields in my excel table match up with the fields in my Access DB and are spelled correctly (in fact I don't even have a field name 'F13' in either the excel table or the DB, and if I introduce one to satisfy the error message it instead says there is an unknown field name 'F14', and so on), and strangely the exact same macro works again if I copy and paste the code into a new excel document, but then encounters the same issue again after it is run a few times.

Here is my code:
Public Sub UploadToAccessDB()

'Skip operation if table contains no data
If ActiveSheet.ListObjects(1).ListRows.Count = 1 Then
    MsgBox ("There is no data to upload")
    GoTo Skip
    Else
    End If

'Import tracker table rows to access
  Set cn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
  dbPath = " Redacted to protect the innocent :-P "                 'filepath of target access DB
  dbWb = Application.ActiveWorkbook.FullName
  dbWs = Application.ActiveSheet.Name
  scn = "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=" & dbPath
  dsh = "[" & Application.ActiveSheet.Name & "$]"
  cn.Open scn

ssql = "Tracker ([Ticket URL], [Item / Reason], [Date Created], [Date Resolved / HandOff], [Handed Off to], [Keeper's Login], [Category], [Site], [Processing Time], [Tracker Upload Date], [Uploaded By], [Team] ) "      'Field names from tracker
  ssql = ssql & "SELECT * FROM [Excel 8.0;HDR=YES;DATABASE=" & dbWb & "]." & dsh

cn.Execute ssql            ' < Where the error is occurring

MsgBox ("Tracker uploaded to database")

Skip:

End Sub
Due to the inconsistent nature of the problem I think it's a bug in Access, does anybody know of a workaround?

My Database is an Access 2007 - 2016 file format (.accdb), and the excel tracker is Excel Macro Enabled Format (.xlsm), both are from the same Office Professional Plus 2016 product.

Thanks in advance for any help