Consulting

Thread: Important presentation for my boss

Important presentation for my boss

My chief charged with me to create many slides presentation in a week. I've created a half of number of slides for today. Only ten minutes ago, I opened my .pptx file again. It appeared that some slides disappeared from it. I used pptx repair tool from Microsoft, but nothing changed. I used Google and Yahoo to find something, but I didn't find nothing great. My ideas for now are finished, Microsoft couldn't assist me. I hope I have chances to get my slides back, isn't it?

VBAX Sage
    1. Are you SURE that you saved it after adding the latest batch?

2. Are you sure that the missing slides are just in a different order in the presentation?

3. Also (as suggestion) it's usually better to have a descriptive subject in the post that pretains to the issue, such as "Several slides have disappeared"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

Perform steps in the following, it might help...

1. Go to the directory where the file is located.
    2. Right click on the file
    3. Select properties
    4. The Type of File, should be PowerPoint Presentation
    5. Opens File field should be PowerPoint.
    If it doesn’t have this, then select the change button & select PowerPoint from the list of applications.
    6. Select Ok & then Apply and OK again

Usually in case manual guides can't assist, you may refer to authoritative articles, guides, tips and tricks, one of PPTX Recovery Features must be effective