Hi guys,

Im trying to figure out how to have excel login to a particular website via VBA. Currently the code I have works for other websites but this particular site has username/password field types as 'hidden' which I believe is the issue. Here is some of the code I currently have that is working:

Sub Login ()

Dim ieApp As InternetExplorer
 Dim ieDoc As Object
 Dim ieTable As Object
 Dim clip As DataObject

Set ieApp = New InternetExplorer
ieApp.Visible = True

ieApp.Navigate "ANY WEBSITE URL"
 Do While ieApp.Busy: DoEvents: Loop
 Do Until ieApp.ReadyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE: DoEvents: Loop

Set ieDoc = ieApp.Document

With ieDoc.forms(1)
 .UserName.Value = "12345"
 .Password.Value = "ABCD"  
 .submit
 End With

ieApp.Quit
Set ieApp = Nothing

End Sub

Here is the website inspect element that I am having issues getting the code to work with:

User Name:
input name="usernameDisplay" style="width: 90px;" onkeypress="return submitenter(event)" type="text" maxlength="50" value=" "
input name="username" type="hidden"

Password:
input name="password" style="width: 90px;" onkeypress="return submitenter(event)" onfocus="this.select()" type="password" maxlength="50"
input name="login-form-type" type="hidden" value="pwd"

Sign-In Button:
img id="view:_id10" style="border: currentColor; border-image: none;" src="/images/en/signinbutton.gif"

I have tried changing the username.value and password.value to something like this but still doesn't work:
ieApp.Document.getElementById ("input type='text' name='usernameDisplay value=' ' ")    
 Application.SendKeys "12345"                  
    ieApp.Document.getElementById("input type='password' name='password'").Click
    Application.SendKeys "ABCD"
          ieApp.Document.getElementById("view:_id10").Click

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.