Hi folks, as per usual, I don't use excel for ages, then I need to do something and have completely forgotten everything

I have designed the userform already and it has multiple checkboxes on it. When I click the OK button I want it to do the following

I need 2/3 things.

Firstly - When column “O” is selected onany given row, then the userform pops up and asks to be completed

- The userform has a bunch of checkboxbuttons on it which the user will select any number of these. (Lets call themrejection reasons)

What I need is - for instance, ifuser selects checkbox button 1 then the corresponding cell in column “P” in the same rowis input with a “yes” when the ok button is clicked. If ts not ticked then "NO" should be added. There are approx. 25 checkboxes, and the column needing completed will move along for each checkbox. (ie button 2 - column q, button 3 - column r and so o

– the ok/cancel commandbuttons are called (ok) “All RejectsAdded” and (cancel) “No Reject Reasons”. If “no Reject Reasons” is selectedthen for instance the corresponding columns “P” to “AA” are populated with “NO”

thanks