Hello!

First of all thank for your time guys, I really preciate it.

As an introduction, I work as an Economic Consultant, and we usually track a lot of data series. In order to keep updated and simplifying the task of updating our databases, we use macros in our excels where your click and it download from national statistics sources the original excel file where data is published and updates ours. But, I'm stucked with one file where data is uploaded as an excel inside a zip file.

So, I have the link where the zip file is uploaded monthly (they don't change the link). I need a macro to download the zipfile, and open the excel file in it (and then I continue working in it). I didn't say extract, because I don't need the file to be extracted and saved in an specific folder, I just need the file opened in order to copy data and paste in my excel, although I understand that extracting might be necessary.

I have searched online, and I have tried many codes that are posted for extracting files, downloading files, but I am not as fluent with vba in order to adapt it to my necesities: sometimes I got errors, another codes use a popup window asking you to choose the file (I want that to be already determined), and things like that.

Thank you in advance for helping!!

if it is of any help, here's the link: https://www.agroindustria.gob.ar/sit...ues%202018.zip

and my version of office is 2010.