The Executive Assistant in my office is in charge of scheduling big annual operating plan meetings that happen several times during the year. Sometimes there are dates that she shouldn't schedule the meeting for, regardless if one of the invitees is in or out of the office. For example, I know that the last week of each month and the first 3 days into the following week of the following month are super busy because of month end close. I don't want anyone scheduling a big operating plan meeting during that time frame for any month during the year.

Ideally, I'd want to have an Excel sheet, or even just have it written somehow in the code itself, that lists out specific dates or, even better, has it pertain only to the work week excluding weekends and has statements like "can't schedule a meeting -4 days or +2 days after July 4 (since I'm assuming people will be out of the office. When someone goes to send a meeting invite during that time frame a message box pops up that says "you're about to schedule a meeting on a blackout date", or something like that. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks in advance!