Consulting

Thread: Pivot table with 2 sheets

VBAX Contributor
    Pivot table with 2 sheets

Hi,

I am lookin for a solution, where i need to create a pivot table with 2 sheets data.
    Data in both sheets are same except month. My first sheet is full populated till last row.
    we have option of consolidate sheets and create pivot table but i am not getting what i want.

we want area,category and region in filters above which is not happening.
    Can any one provide any solution to the same.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Newbie

Recently i am facing some issue with my task. i need some techie support (Excel VBA) for generating and sending an email in outlook 2013 using Excel VBA for any one of the following condition:
    a) Generate and send email automatically if the date in the cell reaches the particular date (given Input in program / today )
    b) Generate and send email automatically if the cell formatted in red colour

do this needful brother

urgent

Thanks

VBAX Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by lafirali View Post
    Hi brother,

Recently i am facing some issue with my task. i need some techie support (Excel VBA) for generating and sending an email in outlook 2013 using Excel VBA for any one of the following condition:
    a) Generate and send email automatically if the date in the cell reaches the particular date (given Input in program / today )
    b) Generate and send email automatically if the cell formatted in red colour

do this needful brother

urgent

Thanks

It would be much better if you started your own thread instead on tagging on to a thread with a totally different topic
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

VBAX Contributor
    @lafirali......are you new to the forum....you cant interfere in someone post....please post as new thread and then somone can help you....