Hello,

I am in the process of developing a custom toolbar that will hold Auto text entries that I have created. I have many auto text that I have divided up into several main categories with some subcategories. The toolbar has been working great and I am currently in the process of adding the auto text macros to the desired buttons on the toolbar. Here an example of how I have the toolbar (AutoTextToolBar), menu (Sections), submenu (Section A), and buttons (Attach Label Here, Batch Record Training Sheet, and List of Supplements and Deviations) created:

Sub A_AutoText_ToolBar()
Dim AutoTextToolBar As CommandBar

Set Sections = AutoTextToolBar.Controls.Add(msoControlPopup)
Sections.Caption = "Sections"

Set SectionA = Sections.Controls.Add(msoControlPopup)
SectionA.Caption = "Section A"

Set AttachHere = SectionA.Controls.Add(msoControlButton)
With AttachHere:
.Style = Office.MsoButtonStyle.msoButtonCaption
.Caption = "Attach Label Here"
.OnAction = "AttachHere"
End With

Set TrainingSheet = SectionA.Controls.Add(msoControlButton)
With TrainingSheet:
.Caption = "Batch Record Training Sheet"
.OnAction = "Trainingsheet"
End With

Set SuppDev = SectionA.Controls.Add(msoControlButton)
With SuppDev:
.Caption = "List of Supplements and Deviations"
.OnAction = "SuppDev"
End With

Everything is showing up and working exactly how I expect it to. Recently when I run the macro, the "custom toolbars" group shows up in the ADD-INS tab of word, along with a group called "Menu Commands". The drop down menus that show up in the Menu Commands group do not show my buttons and seem to show the same menu multiple times. I am wondering if there is a way to disable the menu commands group, or if I have written something that has allowed this add-ins feature to start working.

My end goal would be to only have my toolbar show up and not the menu commands. I have also attached a photo of what I am seeing on my toolbar.

Thank you for the help! I am very new to developing macros in word and have been learning on the fly.

VBAExpress Forum Snip.JPG