Consulting

Thread: Sleeper: Print as a PDF then combine with existing PDF

Sleeper: Print as a PDF then combine with existing PDF

Hi,

I am looking for a code that when run prints all of the visible worksheets to a PDF and then to prompts you asking if you wish to attach another PDF to the newly created PDF.

If you choose YES:
    msoFileDialogFolderPicker (Or similar) opens and you browse to the existing PDF and click open. Another msoFileDialogFolderPicker prompts you to select where and how you want to save the combined file.
    The Printed PDF sheets and the Selected Existing PDF are then combined and output to the save file name / location.

If you click NO:
    msoFileDialogFolderPicker prompts you to select where to save the PDF that was created.

Bonus points if anyone can also come up with a way that after you choose the existing PDF to add to the newly created PDF, if another prompt asks you if you wish to attach another PDF, and continues on a loop until you click no.

Thank you in advance for any assistance,
    John

I am looking for a solution that instead of entering the path\file names in a cell to combine, I want it to create a PDF of the open workbook and to ask which PDF to attach to the new pdf allowing the attachments to be dynamic. I then want it to ask where to save the new merged PDF.