Consulting

Thread: Macro to Save Outlook Email Body and Attachments as One Single PDF & Print

Question Macro to Save Outlook Email Body and Attachments as One Single PDF & Print

Hi,

I was hoping I can get some help with a vba macro that will be saving a selected outlook email into a PDF, but with the PDF including the message body 1st and then after all attachments of various extensions in the same PDF.
    Then have that Single PDF that includes all that, automatically printed as One Document to a specific printer. It will be Virtual Printer, and that printer requires it to be One Document, not multiple.

Sending the resulting PDF to print successfully will be the final action of the macro.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

VBAX Mentor
    I think would have to save the email message as PDF (never tried that), save each PDF attachment, then use Adobe automation code to merge the multiple PDF's into one (I have done this).

Controlling PDF print has been asked numerous times. Here is one discussion https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...files-with-vba
    How to attach file: Reading and Posting Messages (vbaexpress.com), click Go Advanced below post edit window. To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.