I have a calendar that I created and shared with my team. I then created VBA that will check for new items in that shared folder. It works perfectly for me. When I tried to add it to coworkers computer it failed. The line that failed is below:

This works for me:
Set olRecItems = Application.Session.Folders.Item("MyEmail at company.com").Folders.Item("Calendar").Folders.Item("Shared Folder Name")
This did not work for my coworker
Set olRecItems = Application.Session.Folders.Item("CoWorkerEmail at company.com").Folders.Item("Calendar").Folders.Item("Shared Folder Name")
OR

Application.Session.Folders.Item("CoWorkerEmail at company.com").Folders.Item("Calendar").Folders.Item("MyEmail at company.com - Shared Folder Name")
I pulled up the properties of my coworkers shared folder - Where mine said my location was //MyEmail at company.com", her location is blank. (Anywhere the code say "at" actually has the "at" sign. The forum thought I had links in my post and was not allowing it.)

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this so the code will loop through all the items in the shared folder?