Consulting

Thread: text will not adjust to fit booklet

VBAX Regular
    text will not adjust to fit booklet

Hi,

Can anyone help me with an issue I have with print out for my small diary,
    I have a diary that ends the pages get used up before the end of the month.
    so I started using multiple textboxs within msword to keep extra notes in and then print these out and insert into along side the correct months. This all started to work fine but I need a way of being able to insert as much content into my word doc (which has multiple textboxs within) as I like and force it(the page) to keep to the same original size and not expand as my diary. so what i mean is as I type have the text reduce or as I delete have the text enlarge to suit and if possible maybe with some vba have one or more of the textbox grow as needed(if thats possible).any help or suggestion are appreciated and thanks everyone for reading.

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    You really shouldn't be using textboxes for this; you should choose a page layout appropriate to your needs and use that. If needed, you can then adjust the font size for however many pages are affected.
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]

VBAX Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by macropod View Post
    You really shouldn't be using textboxes for this; you should choose a page layout appropriate to your needs and use that. If needed, you can then adjust the font size for however many pages are affected.
    thanks very much for your suggestion, I'll give it try and get back to you