Consulting

Thread: Sending SMS to the listed mobile numbers using a 3G modem, with excel VBA

VBAX Newbie
    Lightbulb Sending SMS to the listed mobile numbers using a 3G modem, with excel VBA

Hi,

I am in need to send SMS messages to the numbers listed in my excel sheet, all users will be sent with same sms text

Can anyone help me in here

I am attaching an excel sheet just to let you get the idea what is to be sent and need a VBA for this
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you know which carrier they have, it is a simple matter to do via e-Mail. https://lifehacker.com/5506326/how-c...a-text-message

VBAX Newbie

Thankx alot, but the link above donot serve the purpose :-)

Am looking forward how to use AT commands over my GSM modem that shall loop on the gsm numbers and send every number in the list a SMS

Hi

Banned VBAX Newbie

Banned VBAX Newbie
    Many people are in a situation where they need to receive an SMS on their number. Sometimes you need to register on a website and you don't want to give a personal number, or you can't register more than one account on the same number. You can receive temp sms receiver to a virtual number - this is the best solution to the problem.