Consulting

Thread: Extracting Four Specific Data for each Row. Complex and Disorganized Raw Data.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Extracting Four Specific Data for each Row. Complex and Disorganized Raw Data.

Dear kind souls,

I have to extract data from a particular raw data however I have very extremely limited VBA knowledge and would greatly appreciate the help and assistance.

My End Goal is to create a VBA Code/Macro that will allow me to extract 4 specific data from a row and put them in a specific table format.

Sample Excel:Sample Excel.xlsx

Details:
    The 4 data that I need is the Date, InfoA, InfoG and InfoH. The End Goal format is in Sheet 2 with some examples in it.

First in Sheet 1, to obtain the InfoA, it is in Column A with a specific format of 15 digits. However the raw data sometimes pushes down some data hence there will be other random data. However, the InfoG and InfoH will always be present on the row with InfoA. Hence I was wondering is it possible to extract all the data indicating the specific format of what InfoA is supposed to be.

Secondly the InfoG and InfoH is like ID which is supposed to be in Column G and H respectively however sometimes the data will be pushed back to Column F and G. The format of this data will be 10-digit beginning with 2020 or 2-letters followed by 5-digits etc. AA12345.

Thirdly these data in the report will be based on the date of the Report Date which shows at the start of a report date which will be complicating since these files have multiple report date in one excel sheet.

So the End Goal will be like this:

InfoG(CellG12) Date(CellA3) InfoA(CellA12) Country
    InfoH(CellH12) Date(CellA3) InfoA(CellA12) Country

This are to be repeated till the end of the worksheet.

Your time and consideration into this matter is much appreciated.

Thank You.
    Attached Files Attached Files