Hello all,
I have a MS Word 2013 document/template with vba that is displaying a user form at start up. Based on user selections, data from the user form is pushed to the Word doc via bookmarks. The user form is basically asking delivery preference. If postal mail is selected the user form displays fields for mailing information, if email is selected, the user form displays email information. Once the submit button is clicked the code populates the applicable bookmarks and if email deletes unwanted bookmarks, populates other bookmarks and deletes a table (only table on form), user form disappears. Word doc is locked so there is also code that is unlocking to update the bookmarks then re-locking the doc. I have this working.

When postal mail was the selection, the user just prints the doc to PDF and routes to an established process for mailing. My problem and questions are when the selection was email. I need to generate an email (not as attachment) with the contents that are now displaying in the Word doc. I was thinking of use the Word option of mail recipient. I have added that "button" to my tool bar.

Problem 1: How to make the mail recipient button always available to this form. Right now the button shows since I added it but if someone else opens the doc it will not display.
Problem 2: I need the email to send from another email account and NOT from the users email account, both are Outlook accounts.
Problem 3: I want to pre-fill the subject line with specific text. Currently it adds the Word doc file name.

Glad to show my code if needed. Thank you so much for any direction.