Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copy Down Formulae Row (range of cells) Down to Last Row.

VBAX Mentor
    Have copied the same routine to meals-Taken as well
    Do you want to try it ok
    Rob
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular
    Fantastic! That worked. Do I simply copy and slightly modify the vba code to do the same on the Inc-Exp and Meals Balance worksheets which, like the Meals-Cost worksheet, have formulas to copy down? Thanks for the comments in the vba code which should help me to understand how it is done. Again, many thanks.

VBAX Mentor
    Yes you can use the same coding you will have to change the range's, sheet names etc remember last rows are actual data not totals so you will have to compensate for these hence -figure on coding
    Can you mark this thread as solved if your happy with it, keeps system clean
    You can always post another query if you get stuck ok
    Rob

VBAX Regular
    Thanks Rob, I believe one final tweak is needed. When I added a name the cell reference in the last row in the Meals-Costs table 'pointed' to Cell 40 - it should be Cell 39 so that it references the correct cell in the Meals-Taken table. Can you help with this before I mark this threat as solved?

VBAX Mentor
    The procedure is ok when updating Meals-Cost sheet, but when updating the meals taken sheet it is corrupting the calc why at the moment I do not know
    I have separated the update to meals costs and it is ok works fine

I'll get back onto it later today have a few things to do be in touch
    Rob

VBAX Mentor
    Think I have cured this, have changed the routine so that the Meals-Taken sheet gets updated 1st and then updates the Meals-Costs sheet, I think it was getting confused somewhere trying to copy the calcs on meals-taken, so you need to be aware when doing the other stuff.
    Have tried it a few times and now seems to be doing what we want, have attached the latest fix ok
    Rob
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular
    Hi Rob, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. I downloaded the file and it works! Many, many thanks again for your help and patience in helping me to solve this problem. I will now adapt the vba code to include the remaining worksheets. I will mark this as solved.