Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sorting Data Using Double Click on Header but multiple range

Good Morning Pual Sir,

Then what I do now? I have only basic knowledge of VBA. Can you put code in above my latest sheet (Stocks Sorting_3.xlsm) then sorting data asc & des order in each block. currently there are more than 20 sector/block/ranges for sorting as asc & des order in each set.if you done above 3 sector for sorting then remaining I will do (only will ranges change of each block).

VBAX Sage

1. There as a space after the worksheet name "Screener " -- I fixed

2. If you double click the marker cells, the block of data will sort
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

Lastly You done it Sir,exactly what I want?.

but small issue there are more than 500 rows.All block sort well & nice but between 500 rows there 2 block/set which is not asc & des order sort by double click,why I dont know but other 20 block/set properly asc & des order sort by double click.can you give me suggestion why not sorting.

Thanks again sir for your valuable effort for me.

VBAX Sage
    Because your data is very formatted, it is necessary that you make certain that you follow your current format for each category, so I suggest you check the structure of any data that does not sort correctly

Capture2.JPG

One category had an extra row that caused data to sort incorrectly

Capture.JPG

I fixed that in the attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

Awesome and unbelievable, it was more than my expectation. I got my mistake & now sorting is very very correctly.

You are Great Paul Sir. Thank you very much again. I keep this work in mind for my future work,very useful sir

It's Great output for this Group & me also.