Consulting

Thread: remove line

remove line

Hi all

I am trying to make a macro that is probably simple to alotof you but being a pain for me. I have a list of macros to run but need onemore. I need to add one more to a xlsm file. Just need it to remove a row if thereis 0 in column E.

All the ones I have created are only deleting the celland not the row. Then just errors out.

I have a document that will convert data from handhelddevices for the delivers of the day. The data I am receiving has a line for quantity.

So, column E has the quantity. These devices record theitem even if zero are delivered. So when I upload this info to my accountingsoftware the invoices are showing items that were not delivered.

So I need each row that has a 0 in column E to be removed.If anyone want to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

VBAX Sage
    You're probably just missing the .EntireRow??

On Error Resume Next
       With ActiveSheet.Columns("E:E")
            .Replace What:="0", Replacement:=True, LookAt:=xlWhole
            .SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, xlLogical).EntireRow.Delete
        End With
        On Error GoTo 0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

Thanks Paul.

Without your help I would never completed my project.