Consulting

Thread: Help -- updating listbox and worksheet data

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Newbie
    Post Help -- updating listbox and worksheet data

I managed to patch some codes sourced from this and other forums and right now im stuck.

>> Update button only updates columns on the resultbox. I tired modifying the code that populates worksheet on page1, and tried other codes from different threads but I still cant get it to work.

Please help..

update button should also update columns G,H,I of worksheet if "PASS", and update G,H,I together with 2 uploaded images in columns J & K if selection is "FAIL"

also i've set the resultbox into multiselect, Im looking for the possibility to update multiple selections at once instead of ticking "PASS" and updating them one by one... current script enables the user to select multiple BUT only updates 1 selection.. No need for this if item is "FAILED" since I'm requiring user to upload pics if thats the case..

no codes yet for the Controls section on page 2 will seek help again from you guys if I can't work 'em out

The worksheet contains dummy data so no need to worry bout the contents.
    Also, forgive me for the messy codes. I've no idea with regards to coding aesthetics yet heheheh.
    Attached Files Attached Files