Consulting

Thread: Count the number of scheduling each appointment

VBAX Regular
    Arrow Count the number of scheduling each appointment

I would like to know how many times I re-schedule an appointment. I use Microsoft Outlook, and many times I have to postpone meetings, I would like to count the number of these postponements.
    To achieve that goal, I would like to build a macro that runs through all my "Sent" items, get all the appointments that I've scheduled. Then, create an excel file that contains for each appointment these details: Organizer, Subject, Sent time, Start time, Location, Require Attendees, Optional Attendees, Attendee Response (If possible?). Later on I could analyze that report.
    Could anyone help me - What is the best way to do so? I am a programmer but not familiar very well with office macro's syntax. I have found some similar codes online, but couldn't make it work on office 2010+2013.
    Thank you all! :-)

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    This thread is a duplicate of: http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...ch-appointment
    Kindly don't ask the same question in multiple threads. Thread closed. You may continue the discussion in your other thread.

Kindly also post threads in the correct forum. Since your thread concerns both Excel and Outlook in belongs in the Integration forum, to which your original thread has been moved.
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]